- For the decennial anniversary of the founding of FLUXONICS, the first FLUXONICS newsletter has been edited and published in February 2012. Download it here.
- The executive committee of FLUXONICS has been renewed on October 28th, 2010. Hans-Georg Meyer from IPHT has been elected as the new chairman of FLUXONICS for three years. Prof. Hannes Töpfer and Dr Pascal Febvre are the two elected deputy chairmen.
The former chairman of FLUXONICS, Horst Rogalla (left) welcomes Hans-Georg Meyer (right) as the new elected chairman of FLUXONICS.
- After the Istituto Nazionale di Ricerca Metrologica (iNRiM) which is member of FLUXONICS since 2008, two new members from South Africa have joined the European FLUXONICS Society in November 2009:
They are warmly welcome and will add substantial skills and value to FLUXONICS.
- The EUROFLUX 2009 International Conference will be held in Avignon in France from September 20 to September 23, 2009. To know more ...
- The EUROFLUX 2008 International Conference will be held in Naples from September 29th to October 1st, 2008. To know more ...
- The next FLUXONICS RSFQ design workshop will take place from June 29th to July 2nd 2008 at the University of Technology of Ilmenau, Germany, in the frame of the S–PULSE project.
- A memo about the activities of the FLUXONICS Society has been released on January 2008. To know more ...
- A new project called S-PULSE, namely Shrink-Path of Ultra-Low Power Superconducting Electronics, funded by the 7th framework program of the European Union, has started on January 1st, 2008. It is developped in the frame of FLUXONICS activities. See the announcement. To know more ...
- The 4th FLUXONICS RSFQ design workshop bas been held at the University of Technology of Ilmenau in Germany on September 23rd-25th, 2007. To know more ...
- April 2006: Superconductor Logic is highlighted in SCIENCE magazine.
- The Cell Library for the ISO9001-certified RSFQ low-Tc process of the Jena IPHT foundry is now available.
- Second Topical Workshop of SCENET-2 and
The 11th CHEM-HTSC Workshop
Superconductivity, the Present and the Future (Materials, Enabling Science, Processing and Applications)
March 16-18, 2006, Illetas-Calvia,
- SCENET Workshop, February 3 - 4, 2006, Faro, Portugal
Working Group "Superconducting Electronics"
- The 3rd FLUXONICS RSFQ design workshop will be held at the University of Technology of Ilmenau in Germany on September 18th-20th, 2005.
- International Summer School on Superconductive Electronics -June 26-July 8, 2005 - Il Ciocco, Lucca -Italy
- 336. Wilhelm und Else Heraeus-Seminar on:
Processing of Quantum Information in RSFQ Circuits and Qubits
Bad Honnef - Germany
November 29 -December 1, 2004